Healing Balm for Dogs
Just like your hands and lips can get chapped, so can your dog’s nose, paw pads and elbows. If left untreated, these painful areas may become infected. Paw pads are especially susceptible to being damaged by the ice, snow, hot and cold surfaces, sand, salt, and dry air.
This USDA Certified Organic healing paw balm by 4-Legger safely and quickly soothes and heals rough, irritated, itchy, chapped, crusty, cracked and dry skin.
In just a few days you will see a noticeable difference! Once restored, use this balm daily as a moisturizer to maintain your dog’s healthy skin!
- Unscented and hypoallergenic for your dog’s sensitive snout, our healing paw balm provides year round fast and effective protection
- While many paw wax salves contain petrochemicals, olive oil, or coconut oil that can clog skin pores, ours is made with all natural organic carnauba wax to protect your dog’s dry skin from environmental assaults while retaining moisture (it’s a natural humectant) and allowing the pores to breathe
- Combined with powerful healing herbs (Organic Calendula and Organic St. John’s Wort) and nature’s best moisturizers (Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Shea Butter and Vitamin E), our healing salve safely moisturize and repair your dog’s skin, hot spots and hyperkeratosis.
- You can also use our healing balm for scar reduction, hyperkeratosis, wound healing, and bug bites and any other skin irritation
- Need sunscreen for your dog’s nose? Our balm has an SPF of 15!
Ingredients: Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Carnauba Wax, Natural Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Organic Rosemary Extract, Organic Calendula Extract, Organic St. John’s Wort Extract
5 in stock